What is KARENT?
illustration by KEI
KARENT is a record label operated by Crypton Future Media, focused mainly on VOCALOID music. KARENT releases songs primarily via download and streaming on platforms such as the iTunes Store, Amazon Music, and Spotify.
By going to the "Download site list" of any album you are interested in, you can immediately go to the store page of your choice and purchase the music.
KARENT also features music from official Crypton Future Media events and special features for character anniversaries.
Find your new favorite song on KARENT!
The name KARENT is derived from an American futurologist, Alvin Toffler.
Nowadays, it is much easier for individual creators to make public their work and gain recognition by posting them on the internet. This has been making a far-reaching impact on economy and changing our values. Surprisingly, Alvin Toffler already predicted such changes in 1980s, and in his book "The Third Wave", he coined a new term "prosumer" and described that the role of producers and consumers would begin to blur and merge.
He had a daughter, who supported his works.
Sadly, she died at young age before seeing a world of "The Third Wave".
Because we have been greatly impressed and inspired by his books, to honor Alvin Toffler, and also as a symbol of coming future, we named KARENT after his daughter, Karen Toffler.
- "VOCALOID" is a trademark or a registered trademark of YAMAHA Co., Ltd., Japan.
- Hatsune Miku © Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net
- Kagamine Rin © Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net
- Kagamine Len © Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net
- Megurine Luka © Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net
- MEIKO © Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net
- KAITO © Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net
- Megpoid © INTERNET Co., Ltd.
- Gackpoid © INTERNET Co., Ltd.
- CUL © VOCALO Revolution executive committee.
- Lily © AMG / KEI
- Gachapoid FUJITV KIDS / Yamaha Corporation
- "Kasane Teto" is the copyrighted work of SEN and Oyamano Mayo. The spanterary agent TWINDRILL represents the copyright.
- IA - ARIA ON THE PLANETES - © 1st PLACE Co., Ltd.
- SF-A2 miki ©AHS Co., Ltd.
- Nekomura Iroha HELLO KITTY: Copyright: SANRIO Co., Ltd. ©1976,2017 SANRIO CO.,LTD.TOKYO,JAPANⓌ Character illustration by okama ©2009,2017 SANRIOWAVE Co.,LTD.Ⓛ
- Hiyama Kiyoteru ©AHS Co., Ltd.
- Yuzuki Yukari ©VOCALOMAKETS Powered by Bumpy Factory Corporation.
- Kaai Yuki ©AHS Co., Ltd.
- Macne Nana © Macne Nana Project R / Project Macne Family
- MAYU © EXIT TUNES
- ringtone is a registered trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Ltd.
- All other trademarks and service marks appearing on this website are the registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.